3

Written on 7:25 PM by asmaa



My only moon had gone

I am alone over the dark trees with my tear

In my nest I disappear

My best friends are sleeping…

And my dad's soul is flying …

I hate to wait the hurting sun…

It is horrible to cry but no one there to hug you

…and cover you with its feather …

I wish if you are there and we stay together…

I've learned flying when I was a kid…

I always afraid if the beasts get my blood shed …

So I am staying here in my bed…

And you are flying so far…

I need you here my lovely star…

My eyes need you…my heart wish you…I have no feather but you…please don't leave me worried about you…so now "bonsoir"

'The sad bird' singing

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


3 Comments

  1. Alaa Emad |

    بجد جميله اوى..

    بس حضرتك اللى كاتباها ؟؟
    لو انتى اللى كاتباها تبقى رائعة..

    ولو مش انتى اللى كاتباها






    تبقى رائعه برضه :))
    بس اقل شوية:)

     
  2. asmaa |

    اها انا اللى كاتباهاجزاكم الله خير....والله يابشمهندس علاء بترفع من معنوياتى جداااااااااا

     
  3. هوندا |

    توحفة بس ايه يابنتى الحزن ده كله لما تعوزى تحضنى حد انا موجودة ادينى ميسد بس:)

     

Post a Comment